- October 18 – November 1 – ballots will be sent out, check your mail.
- October 28 – last day to register online, at the driver license division, or by mail.
- November 7 – last day completed ballots can be postmarked and mailed.
- November 8 – election day, register and vote in person.
- November 8, 8 pm – drop completed ballots off at secure drop boxes before 8 pm on election day.
Register to Vote
- To register online to vote, go to https://secure.utah.gov/voterreg/login.html?selection=REGISTER .
- OR complete this paper form https://voteinfo.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/42/2021/06/2021-Voter-Registration-Form-06-01-21-1.pdf (en Español: https://summitcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/19410/Voter-Registration-Form-Spanish-2022) and mail to your county clerk.
- You can register to vote in person on election day, November 8.
- Follow your ballot, check its status at https://ballottrax.utah.gov/.
For More Information
- See https://vote.utah.gov.
- Check with your county clerk for voting and drop box locations.